Coach Brianna (left) is a retired Division I athlete from Florida International University who played volleyball for ten years and has been coaching for 2 years. She played with Tsunami Volleyball in Forest Park, GA from 2012-2014 and coached their 14s team in 2019. Brianna currently coaches at Spike Atlanta Volleyball Club in Buckhead. She’s a mechanical engineer who loves interior decorating and passing on her passion to the next generation.
Coach Ashley (right) is originally from Florida and recently graduated from the University of Central Florida. She currently coaches for Spike Atlanta Volleyball Club in Buckhead. She played volleyball for 7 years and is very passionate about the sport. In her free time you can find her working out at the gym or training young athletes.
Schedule- Tuesday and Thursday
Teaching fundamental technique such as passing, setting, hitting, and serving
Developmental/Recreational Volleyball League
Age Groups: 8-11 Elementary, 11-14 Middle, 15-18 High
Schedule: 1-Hour Practice and 1-Hour Games weekly
Includes: 4 Practices and 4 Games
Leagues are ran consecutively throughout the year!
For more information and private lessons
1. What is Volleyball Elite Training?
- VET is a skills training business ran by two former volleyball players. Services include: at home private lessons, skills clinics, and volleyball leagues.
2. What type of leagues does VET offer at P3Elite?
- VET offers recreational volleyball leagues for elementary, middle, and high schoolers. This is NOT a club volleyball program that offers college coach exposure, demanding practice times, and high commitment. It is purely for skills training, development, and fun!
3. How long is each League? How often are workouts per week?
- Leagues run every four weeks. Practices are once per week for an hour and scrimmages are once per week for an hour.
4. Where can I sign up and find more information?
- You can sign up at https://www.volleyballelitetraining.com/league-registration